1. things that are worth thinking about
2. and there's nothing worth thinking about, more than health (and family)
When Glo's dad was admitted into an ICU for heart disease, he started Thoughtworthy with the mission to show that living a strong and healthy life can, and should be a very simple, uncomplicated thing.
Glo knows what it's like trying to stay in shape as a lazy person (because he's the biggest lazy bum out there). A lack of discipline and a short attention span turned out to be a gift, as he has formulated strategies that have helped many folks get in shape in a fun and efficient way.
- Chief Philosopher of Fitness and Nutrition
- Head of Playful Movement
When HL first started reading up on nutrition, it was because she loved to eat. When on vacation, it didn't matter to her if she had to scale mountains or walk on fire, as long as the food was good.
Just like other women, she wanted to look good too. Figuring out how to embrace all the tasty temptations in the world while staying healthy was her goal, and now she wants to share with the world what she has learnt.
- Chief Foodie (alternative title: Chief Glutton)
- Head of Food Experimentation